Monday, February 7, 2011

Towel Folding

There is something about a neatly and uniquely folded towel that screams luxury. It shows attention to detail and who doesn't love that!
Here are a few of my favorites...
Keep in mind the possibilities are endless. Towels can be folded that speak soft and luxurious. You can have them represent a theme, and sometimes they can be too pretty to use.
Follow me on this fun journey.
This is one of my favorites. This small pouch allows one to add just a few extra finishing touches. Flowers, luxurious bath soaps, lotions etc. Have fun with the ideas and explore. There is no wrong way.



This idea was inspired by my own children's bathroom. Uniquely decorated in a fun safari theme. Their bathroom has a shower curtain filled with elephants, giraffes, lions and so on. When I came across this bath folding idea, I had to make it my own...
elephant towel  Click on this really cool link that shows you how to make this from start to finish. Don't be afraid to make this unique elephant your own...be creative by mixing and matching towel colors. Add unique elements like googly eyes to the elephant. Another fun idea is adding sunglasses to the elephant for your guests to use and lay a bottle of sunscreen next to him showing you care.

This is another cute idea for the couples night out...so cute!


Just darling...LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment